PPC Pay Per Click Marketing
More of the traffic you want, when you want it
PPC or Pay Per Click advertising is the generic name given to any online advertising system where the advertiser pays each time an internet user clicks on their advertisement.
The most common and successful PPC platform is Google Ads (formerly Adwords) which is a system that generates an advertisers display ads on search engine results pages and other content locations based on targeted keywords or ad placements. PPC advertising however also includes systems operated by all major search engines, shopping comparisons sites such as shopping.com, getprice.com.au and myshopping.com.au as well as some banner advertising.
How can PPC advertising help?
PPC advertising is a highly effective, targeted and immediate method of attracting visitors to your website. Advertisers can choose where they would like their ads to appear, for example in search engine results or on targeted content networks. Advertisers can also choose what keywords will trigger their ads and how much they would like to pay for each click, which can be refined by each specific keyword.
PPC advertising can in fact be so granular that specific individual ads can be displayed based on specific keywords and each of these ads can link to the most appropriate page on the advertiser’s website.
With built in control features, PPC advertising can be used for ongoing campaigns or run for shorter targeted campaigns; it is one of the most targeted, responsive and measurable advertising platforms available.
How can we help?
Get more from your PPC advertising campaign with Outsmart PPC services. Whether you are an existing PPC advertiser or looking to start a new PPC campaign Outsmart can help you avoid making costly mistakes and get better ROIs from your campaign.
Outsmart offers the following PPC services:
- Analysis and strategic review of existing PPC campaigns
- Establishment of new PPC campaigns
- Fully managed PPC services
- Creation of a PPC campaign strategy and training of your staff on how to optimise your campaign internally
- Adhoc PPC campaign reviews and audits.
How are PPC campaigns optimised?
We can optimise your PPC marketing campaign through
- Help you set campaign goals and measure your campaign performance against these goals
- Monitor carefully exactly which clicks are generating conversions and making you money and which are simply bouncing off your site as soon as they arrive and costing you
- Tweak your campaigns to prevent your ads showing for undesired search results
- Help you create ads are which both encourage the right sort of traffic while discouraging the wrong sort of traffic
- Ensure your ads are optimised for the best landing pages, and the landing pages are optimised for conversions
- Make monitoring and tweaking of your PPC campaign a weekly, if not daily part of your marketing routine.